Oil Catch Can Kit For VW Golf MK7 GTI / Audi S3
Following on from the success of our billet catch can kit for the Golf Mk5 and Golf Mk6, we are pleased to present another of our latest kits for the Golf Mk7R and Audi S3.
If your engine bay looks like the image below, you will need to also purchase the washer bottle. This can be selected on the drop down menu to the right.
If your engine bay looks like the image below you do not need to purchase the washer bottle.
In house testing has proven our oil catch can kit's ability to effectively reduce sludge and carbon build up, allowing the Golf Mk7R and Audi S3 engine to both breathe and perform more efficiently. It can therefore be viewed as a genuine performance enhancing product and one we recommend to any owner to seriously consider, particularly if they are planning more advanced power tuning later.
The 0.4l (400cc) catch tank boasts a slew of features intended to make it both easy to check and simple to drain. Included is a dipstick for level inspection and a well-placed drain tap.
Throughout the development of this product the design has been carefully considered, hence its inner tube which is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber. This is paired with an outer cover made from reinforced stainless-steel wire braid (a Forge specialty), specifically a partial inner braid and a full cover outer braid. We developed this complex arrangement for the tank to be resistant to both pressure expansion and vacuum collapse, and to enable the kit to function within a clearly defined temperature range -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to +300°F)
The black external hose braiding and push fit fittings form an OEM-looking product when installed.
- 0.4L capacity*
- A drain tap for ease of emptying
- A dipstick for simple level inspection
- 2 Quality stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding for that inconspicuous look
- Fully assembled with fittings to suit the OEM connections
- Inner tube is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber
- Outer cover is constructed from reinforced stainless-steel wire braid consisting of partial inner braid & full cover outer braiding which is resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
- Temperature Range: -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
- The engine cover does not need to be removed
- Installation is straight forward and all the necessary fittings and instructions included
- You will not need to modify any original equipment which means this kit is fully reversible.
*Dipstick level is set at less than 0.4L for optimum breathing.